ちゃんの大福♥
高島屋の社販で、あまりにも可愛すぎてつい買ってしまった♥
1000円の品が600円
一つ100円計算
黒ごま、チョコ、いちご、抹茶、ミルク、カスタード^^
どれがお好み??
ちなみにあたしはチョコと黒ごま食べました♥
てゆうか、バイト上がりの髪、悲惨ww
そして今日はつい出来心で衝動買いしてしまった!!
ピアス、ネックレス2個、秋もまだ着れそうなマキシスカート♥
スカートはちょん切る予定です♥
ヒール履いても絶対ながいからww
家帰ってから、ニコといっぱい話せたよ^^
ニコが送ってくれた曲
家帰ってから、ニコといっぱい話せたよ^^
ニコが送ってくれた曲
Hey There Delilah
Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true
Hey there Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice it's my disguise
I'm by your side
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me
Hey there Delilah
I know times are getting hard
But just believe me girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good
Hey there Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame
Hey there Delilah
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I do
You know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
This ones for you
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me.
Oh oh
OOOoohhhh
Oh oh
Ooooooohhhhh
Oh Oh
OOOoohhhh
OOOOooohhhhh
Oh Oh
Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true
Hey there Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice it's my disguise
I'm by your side
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me
Hey there Delilah
I know times are getting hard
But just believe me girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good
Hey there Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame
Hey there Delilah
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I do
You know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
This ones for you
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me.
Oh oh
OOOoohhhh
Oh oh
Ooooooohhhhh
Oh Oh
OOOoohhhh
OOOOooohhhhh
Oh Oh
ハイ デライラ
NYはどんな感じだい?
僕たち ずいぶん離れちゃったね
でも今夜の君は
とってもきれいだろな きっと
タイムズ・スクェアだって
きっと君ほど輝いていないよ
離れていたって 心配する事ないよ
君が寂しい時は そばにいるんだから
この歌をもう一度聞いてくれないかな
目を閉じて 僕が側にいるように
聞いて欲しい
君が僕にしてくれていること
状況はだんだん悪くなっていることは知ってるよ
でも 僕を信じてね
いつかは このギターで稼ぐようになるから
きっとよくなるよ
うんといい生活が送れるよになるさ
言い残した事がたくさんあるんだよ
もし君に書いた 小さな歌が
君をはっとさせたのなら
I'd write it all
君はもっと僕を好きになるだろう
We'd have it all
いくら離れていても
飛行機や列車や車があるからね
他に方法がなかったら
歩いてでも君に会いに行くよ
友だちはみんなからかうけど
調子を合わせて笑うだけさ
だって
あいつらはこんな気持ちになったことは絶対ないのだから
デライラ 約束するよ
やりとげる時までは
世界は決して同じではないだろうし
君が悪い訳ではない、と
寂しがらなくていいよ
君は
2年もすれば学校は終わるしね
そして 僕はと言えば
好きなように歴史を作るつもりだ
君のために歌うよ
願いは何でもかなうさ
君のために歌を贈るよ
(和訳:webから引用)
il m'a dit, "je pense pareil que ça"
nico, je t'aime
je veux te voir vite
j'espère que ça va pas être trop long et dur pour nous deux le temps qui reste encore jusqu'à que tu arrive au japon
je pense à toi
NYはどんな感じだい?
僕たち ずいぶん離れちゃったね
でも今夜の君は
とってもきれいだろな きっと
タイムズ・スクェアだって
きっと君ほど輝いていないよ
離れていたって 心配する事ないよ
君が寂しい時は そばにいるんだから
この歌をもう一度聞いてくれないかな
目を閉じて 僕が側にいるように
聞いて欲しい
君が僕にしてくれていること
状況はだんだん悪くなっていることは知ってるよ
でも 僕を信じてね
いつかは このギターで稼ぐようになるから
きっとよくなるよ
うんといい生活が送れるよになるさ
言い残した事がたくさんあるんだよ
もし君に書いた 小さな歌が
君をはっとさせたのなら
I'd write it all
君はもっと僕を好きになるだろう
We'd have it all
いくら離れていても
飛行機や列車や車があるからね
他に方法がなかったら
歩いてでも君に会いに行くよ
友だちはみんなからかうけど
調子を合わせて笑うだけさ
だって
あいつらはこんな気持ちになったことは絶対ないのだから
デライラ 約束するよ
やりとげる時までは
世界は決して同じではないだろうし
君が悪い訳ではない、と
寂しがらなくていいよ
君は
2年もすれば学校は終わるしね
そして 僕はと言えば
好きなように歴史を作るつもりだ
君のために歌うよ
願いは何でもかなうさ
君のために歌を贈るよ
(和訳:webから引用)
il m'a dit, "je pense pareil que ça"
nico, je t'aime
je veux te voir vite
j'espère que ça va pas être trop long et dur pour nous deux le temps qui reste encore jusqu'à que tu arrive au japon
je pense à toi

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿