2012年8月26日日曜日

simply amazing

久々に更新です!


更新したかったのに、家のネット回線工事で出来なかった><

スマホで書くのは億劫だったし><



さて、丁度2週間前に、ニコが帰国しました。

ça veut dire...


episode 3の始まりです!!!



episode1はフランスで

episode2は日本で
たくさんの思い出を作ってきた私たち。
3年目,フランスと日本、時差7時間、距離にして約9600キロメートル、
離れての生活が始まったけれど,お互いを信じて乗り越えます!


そして最近はというと、、、
一人きりの時間をenjoyしています♥
ニコにあえない寂しさに心を支配されるのはいや。
会えない間もhappyに、充実した時間を過ごせるように、
自分を癒してあげることにしました。

どうやって癒すかは
c'est très simple!!
自分の心に問いかけて、今,自分が本当に欲しい物を与えてあげるだけ。
おいしい物が食べたいと思ったら,おいしい物を食べる。
友達に会いたいと思ったら、誘い合わせてご飯に行く。
とかね。

そして最近は,
自分を、自分の考えていることを表現したいという衝動に駆られています!

なんでかな。多分それは,自分を見失うのが怖いからだと思う。

いろいろ考えることのできた自由な大学生活から一転して,
週の大半が仕事。
仕事が中心になって,せっかく見つけた大切なことを、忘れていってしまうのが怖い。

だから、自分の心と向き合う時間が欲しい。
そして、ただ自分に与えるのではなく、与えられた物を糧に表現したいと思った。
表現することで,自分なりの哲学を忘れないでいられると思うから。

芯のブレない、すてきな女性でいられるように。
そして、ニコへの愛をいつまでも変わらず持ち続けられるように。


タイトルはTrey SongzのSimply Amazing
ニコが贈ってくれた一曲です。
すてきな歌詞です。


I, I can’t really explain what it is she does
But ah, yeah, whatever it is, whatever it is
It’s simply amazing
Her head is on my chest,
The sun comes rolling in
We’re lost in these covers
And all I feel is skin
I slowly kiss your face
Beautiful in every way
You are, you are
[Bridge]
See I’m a man, that don’t believe in much
But I’ll be damned if I don’t believe in us
And how we play a fight up in the bathroom
Next thing you know I’m making love to you
Girl, promise me you’ll never change
[Chorus]
She ain’t perfect, but she’s worth it
Every breath I breathe for the life I’m in
And I know I might not deserve it
But she loves me, and it’s simply amazing, uh
Simply amazing, uh, simply amazing, whoa
And she loves me, and it’s simply amazing
Amazing, amazing
The girl’s a work of art and I can’t help but stare
Got the smile like the sunset and the ocean is her hair, uh
What she do ain’t fair, uh
And she know me better, than I know myself, mhm
[Bridge]
See I’m a man, that don’t believe in much
But I’ll be damned if I don’t believe in us
And how we play a fight up in the bathroom
Next thing you know I’m making love to you
Girl, promise me you’ll never change
[Chorus]
She ain’t perfect, but she’s worth it
Every breath I breathe for the life I’m in
And I know I might not deserve it
But she loves me, and it’s simply amazing, uh
Simply amazing, uh, simply amazing, whoa
And she loves me,
There is nothing, in this world
That can keep me away from you
And ain’t nobody
Who could ever compare to you, whoa
[Chorus]
She ain’t perfect, but she’s worth it
Every breath I breathe for the life I’m in
And I know I might not deserve it
But she loves me, and it’s simply amazing, uh
Simply amazing, uh, simply amazing, whoa
And she loves me. 

2 件のコメント:

ちあき さんのコメント...

てかFacebookに載せてあったニコの絵すごいね!愛だね!わたしも描いてー(^O^)

mlle-yuki さんのコメント...

愛だよー♡
これから、もっと描きたい♡
ちいも描く!!